8.29.2011

a change...

As the vma's were wrapping up (holy pregnant Beyonce! no wonder she was wearing pants), and I was getting ready to doze off, I couldn't help but feel this overwhelming sense of change. Like something was all of a sudden different. I have NO idea what it is. The hotel I work at is open seasonally so yesterday we switched it over from open season to post-season. I really won't be working a lot less in post-season so I don't think that could have been the source of my feelings. Beyond that not much else is actually changing in my life, other than the weather. The last couple days it's been very fall-like here. My sweatshirts have been slowly cycling themselves through my wardrobe again. (yay)
The best part about this strange changey feeling? It wasn't anxiety ridden. No, instead it was almost calming. Like no matter what it turns out to be, I'm ready for it.
So come on change! Show me what you've got!

I'm ready and I'm waiting.

1 comment:

  1. i have been feeling like this too. excited for something new and a good change. im ready to embrace fall!

    ReplyDelete