9.11.2012

life...at the moment...

I'm busy still, but not nearly as busy as I was earlier this summer. The hotel is winding down, the show is into rehearsals and November(moving month) is getting closer and closer. I find myself spending more time at home, seeing my family a little more often, having moments of fun with my friends, new and old. My pace isn't nearly as fast and I'm feeling so much more at ease about everything. I can breath again.

Fall is finally here. Pumpkin things are popping up everywhere and we know how happy that makes me! I'm wearing my comfy clogs and drinking pumpkin spiced lattes often. I feel like my most self....if that makes sense. And being in the theatre contributes to that immensely. It's amazing the difference in my attitude about work when I'm doing the work that I love. It's not work at all. It's where I'm supposed to be. It's home. I love it.

I have time to knit again! I've missed it so much this summer. For some reason I had it in my head that I would have a lot of time to do my craftings while I was working 3 jobs. Wrong. So now that I actually have downtime again it's been so nice to get into it little by little. And boy do I have a lot of projects to start AND finish. The list goes on but I think I'll be able to get them done. Hopefully I'll have some to blog about soon too!

So that's what my life's about lately. I'm sure there will be much more going on here as the days go on. 

1 comment: