9.08.2011

PUMPKIN

Those of you who know me, know that I am totally and utterly obsessed with ALL THINGS PUMPKIN. I don't really know how this love came about but I ain't complaining one bit. I love the smell of pumpkin, the taste of pumpkin, even the cute shape of pumpkins! (I told  you I was obsessed)
Now with fall creeping up on us, my love of pumpkin is over-flowing. It's the one time of year where my adoration is validated and entirely encouraged!  It's also the time when all the other pumpkin-heads out there (yes pumpkin-heads. I just made that up. Use it.) come out of hiding and spread their love too.
While surfing the blog world today I was catching up on one of my favorites and was excited to see that she too is a pumpkin lover. And not only that, but she shared a recipe that I will soon be trying. It looks so good that I just had to share it. SO, head over to Pushups with Polish and check out The Everything Cookie. I think it's safe to say that even if you don't worship pumpkin as we do, you will still like these cookies. And if cookies aren't your thing, it's a great blog! :)

HAPPY PUMPKIN SEASON TO ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment