9.29.2011

fall fest

Last weekend was one big fall celebration! Chautauqua Institution has it's annual Fall Fest/Quilt Around Chautauqua which is basically a quilt show combined with a number of other vendors and food carts to be had. There was kettle corn, and pumpkins, and crafts galore! I only wish I had had more time to see everything and really enjoy it. Alas, I was working all weekend. I did however get a chance to visit some of the quilt vendors with my sister after work on Sunday. It was so nice to have a few hours with her just to be silly and enjoy each other. Here is more about the quilts I liked on my other blog.
Before I wrap things up take a look at these!


One of the girls I work with does these! Aren't they just incredible?! I love the Jack pumpkin. The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment