9.30.2011

perfect

When I walked out the door this morning, jacket on and tea in hand, I couldn't help but notice how perfect the weather was. Yeah there were clouds in the sky and rain in the distance, but there was a briskness to the temperature. Not to warm, not to cold, but just right to be comfortable in my light jacket. It was so Fall.
Being in Florida for 5 years I never realized how much I missed Fall. Even though I was here last year too I don't think I took enough time to really enjoy it. I was too busy being hurt by the situations in my life and trying to deal with them. Now, a year later, I find myself really looking around, breathing in deeply, and looking at the leaves as they change color. It's truly beautiful. I don't think I ever want to live in a place without Fall again, for an extended period of time at least.

yay Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment