4.19.2011

girl put your records on...

a perfect day...

 I want a record player


There's just something about listening to records that seems to vintage and lovely

 Growing up we had a huge old record player and my grandparents record collection...














...I would listen to all of them in one sitting; in love with the way they sounded and watching the needle work it's way to the center.


can this PLEASE be me??



the good ol' days
Records are so simple and pure.




From a time when life was simple and innocent...




...a time when boys courted girls and mothers wore pearls.
why shouldn't this be me someday??


I think it's time I look to make this happen.


I feel warm and happy just imagining it. 


And shouldn't everyone strive to feel warm and happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment