5.13.2011

what a difference the weather makes

Spring has truly sprung and I couldn't be happier! My shorts, t-shirts, and I have been outside as much as possible lately. I've also had my camera along for the ride...thanks goodness!

My poppop has always had the best garden!

I don't even know where he finds these things


I fell in love with these mason jar glasses at this restaurant!

the boy I nanny picked my dandelions. love.

the little girl I nanny

Emmy, Ringo, and Rocket
I'm sure there will be many more photos of sunny times to come. It just feels so invigorating to be outside again.

1 comment:

  1. these photos make me want to be outside all day everyday - except the weather here is kind of miserable.

    just wanted to pop by and say thank you for putting up our button on your blog and supporting The Violet! You're the best!

    xox
    C

    ReplyDelete