6.24.2011

my own place

I can't wait to have a place of my own. Even if it's just a studio apartment....at least it will be mine.

Mine to clutter and clean whenever I choose. Mine to decorate in whatever colors I like.

doesn't that seem perfect?

A place to have my things out. And maybe even have a book case with a record player on the top shelf. And maybe it will look something like this:


Everyone needs their own space. Space to be alone and with ones thoughts. A space to be surrounded by the things that really mean something to them.

Sometimes I imagine my future and eventual place. It will be warm and inviting. Like walking into sunshine.

And it will be perfect flawed and random and the styles may not all make sense.

But most importantly, it will be 100% me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment