6.26.2012

decision

I made one!

I decided that instead of moving away (location still TBD) right away in the fall, that I'm going to stay in town long enough to work at JCC again. They are doing Legally Blonde which for those of you that don't know, is a super huge Broadway show. I mean, it's B-I-G. Big sets, big costumes, big songs, and big dance numbers. Did I mention that it was big?? Oh and everything is PINK! So, so pink. It's gonna be rough but I'm really looking forward to the challenge.

I had been contemplating this decision for a while. The show runs into the second week of November, right before the holidays. The idea of staying here that long and having the holidays around the corner made me a little convinced that when the time came I would postpone my moving again. Which is not something I want. So a couple weeks ago my moms best friend was visiting and I explained my predicament to her. She looked at me and said "I don't think so". Just like that. She went on to say that knowing how I am and how determined I am to make this happen she doesn't believe that I will allow myself to get stuck and not make the move. She was the first person to say that to me. It was exactly what I needed. Just hearing her say that put my mind at ease and I knew she was right. I am extremely determined to take this big step so I have to believe that I won't let the pending holidays keep me from going through with it.

So the decision was made to stay for Legally Blonde. And if you see me wearing this shirt on a weekly basis, now you know why!

And if you're in town and want to get involved in some capacity, let me know! Any and all actors, helpers, etc are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment