1.08.2013

Hello 2013

Wait a tick! Didn't we just ring in 2012?? sheesh. I can't believe 2012 is over and what a year it was! Between spending the month of January traveling to see my friends, turning 25, getting Instagram, deciding to move, a family vacay to DC, my sister getting engaged, welcoming a new baby to the brood I nannied, celebrating my mom's 50th, choosing NYC as my new home, combining my 2 blogs, meeting a great new friend, stage managing Legally Blonde, and actually moving to the city, it was quite a whirlwind year. Looking back I can't help but feel blessed by the year I had. Don't get me wrong there were definitely times of stress and sadness but overall it was a pretty great year that will hopefully act as a foundation for 2013 to be even better.

As far as resolutions go this year, I haven't really thought of any that I feel strongly enough about. Just things that I've been trying to do that I'll continue to be conscious of and work on. Things like reading more books, being kinder, still trying to not use that dirty F word, and saying sorry when I should. Things that I still feel are achievable and worth working on.

Oh, and finding a second job. I kind of need one those! As it stands the job I have will only pay either my rent OR my other bills, not both. So it's pretty imperative that I find another income...pronto. And unfortunately that's proving to be a little more difficult than I had hoped. But I'm hopefully. I apply for a few jobs every day, have been on a few interviews, and will hopefully hear back from a production company next week either way about a stage manager job. Prayers and crossed fingers are appreciated.

So that's what it is. I'm looking forward to 2013. I mean come on, I'm living in the best city in the world, how could it NOT be amazing?!

In honor of 2012, here's a photo recap:
New Years in Charlotte

A Texas wedding

Happy 50th to my mama
My sister and future Brother in law


DC with the family

Colton Marshall Frost is born

Instagram....finally

I met this clown
I became a little more official
Halloween with some really great pals



The big move
I can't tell you how excited I was to see this


No comments:

Post a Comment