11.01.2011

November

Is it really here?? Already??!!!

What happened to October?? Were there already 31 days of it?
I don't feel like I had enough of it.

On the other side of the coin though, I'm actually looking forward to the holiday season this year. For the first time in a long time. I even listened to Christmas music last week...something I never did last year. Sure I was excited to spend time with my family and do the traditional Christmas things, but it really just felt like any other day last year. And I know it's not Christmas time yet obviously but I still can't help but feel like somethings different this year. I'm different this year. I'm lighter. On the inside. And it feels good.

It feels really good.

Plus it's No Shave November right?? Hairy legs for weeks!!!    ok..maybe not.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment