11.22.2011

uphill battle

I went to the gym yesterday and had a really good workout. Well, any workout could be considered really good lately since I haven't been entirely dedicated to fitness {shameful}. Anyway, I was feeling fit and on my game. I didn't eat a huge dinner since I had to go to work so I was still feeling pretty good...till I got home from work. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. The next thing I knew I had consumed 4 wings, ham and cheese rolled together, and some veggie chips. It was a 10 o'clock massacre. I was so ashamed of myself. I'm usually very good about not eating after 8 or 9 and definitely NOT eating that much. It was like my brain told my appetite that I had a free pass since I had exercised that day. I was and still am mildly frustrated about it. What is it about eating right that I can't seem to get a grasp on? I just LOVE food!!! I can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment