5.08.2012

Favorite Things

Time for some of my faves! I've decided to not do these posts once a week so I can have a better list for yous! So here it goes!

  • INSTAGRAM!!!! I was so elated when I found out that I could finally have this app for my droid! My life is so full of square, vintage looking photos and I'm loving it! find miss_trostle if you'd like in on the fun! :)
  •  In my recent attempts to be a healthy me I found this glorious website from a facebook friend of mine! It's called MyFitnessPal and it's a free food and fitness tracker! It's been super helpful as far as trying to control my eating habits and particularly how much I eat.
  • The Avengers!!! Good lord....I can't even get into how great this movie is. I saw it twice last weekend...let that say enough. obsessed.
  • warm weather! I think it's here to stay finally and I'm loving it. For real.
  • Mixing and matching bright, bold colors. I bought a pair of turquoise jeans a couple weeks ago and I've loved exploring different looks with them. 
  • gearing up for my summer job and all the craziness that comes along with it. As stressful as it always gets, I always enjoy it somehow. 
  • Tuesdays: I love the tradition of taking Mikenna to pre-school during the day and at night getting to watch my fave shows (Glee and New Girl) with my bestest pals.
  • watching movies on vhs! need I say more? 
  • drinking water. ok, so maybe the actual action isn't my fave but seeing the results has been pretty great. My skin feels better and it just feels good to know that I'm getting as much as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment