3.07.2011

so much love

There's nothing like a birthday to help you feel some serious love from the people around you. Over my 24 years I've have a variety of hits and misses when it came to my birthday. More hits luckily, but there were a few boring and lonely days mixed in there too. This year was so much better than I imagined it could be. I had planned on a pretty chill weekend. As far as I'm concerned it's just another day really so I didn't need a wild party or huge celebration. I just wanted to be with the people I care about and enjoy their company. And that's exactly what I did. Looking back on the weekend, I can't help but realize that the majority of the people I spent time with are people I've newly met since moving back home in May. {Coincidence, I think not} I'm so grateful for these people and I feel SO blessed to have met them and call them friends. I can honestly say it was one of the happiest birthdays I can recall. Thank you to everyone who made it so! I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment