3.14.2011

To: The father of my future unborn child

I've seen this commercial lately, for cable or something, where this pregnant woman is going from room to room trying to sit down and get comfortable. Meanwhile her husband simply goes wherever she does and asks her if she's comfortable. I like this very much. I know that whenever you do knock me up I won't be totally immobile or dependent on you, I'm too stubborn. But at the same time I want you to be there for me 150% of the way, wanting to do anything you can to help me. Being pregnant isn't my job alone. If you're gonna go impregnating me then you better be prepared to support me for the next 9 months and beyond. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Love Forever and Always,
The mother of your future unborn child

2 comments:

  1. Men could handle being pregnant way better tha women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a reason men don't get pregnant Brother. They'd be bitching and moaning from the start haha

    ReplyDelete