1.18.2011

buts

I own a watch but I rarely wear it 

I don't want to have children yet but I want to be a young mother

I don't like nuts but I love snickers bars

I don't want to live in Falconer forever but I would for the the right person

My feet are a size 9 but I'm only 5'4"
 
I believe in second chances but not thirds and fourths

No one can tell me when I'm wrong but sometimes I am

I'm not a virgin but I've never made love

Vanilla ice cream is my favorite but I make an exception for Ben and Jerry's Fish Food 

I'm loud and outspoken but I keep so much more inside

I don't want to get fat but I look forward to being pregnant...someday

I can be in the worst mood imaginable but a great song can change my day

I hate being cold but I love needing to wrap up in a blanket

So I'm a bundle of contradictions. I think sorting them out is part of growing up and figuring out who I am. Some things will change, some things won't. the Joy is in the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment