1.25.2011

To: My Discoverer

         Now, since I'm still figuring out what kind of girl I am, and because I don't want to make it too easy for you, I've been thinking a lot lately about what kind of girl I'm not. So here goes nothing:
I'm not the girl who refuses to dedicate Sunday afternoons, Monday nights, and the occasional Thursday evening to football.
I will not need to cry on your shoulder every time.
I'm not the girl who needs to wear makeup to go to the gym. Nor am I the girl who uses 5lb weights and never sweats.
I would never keep you from a guy's night.  
I'm not afraid to get dirty.
I'm not the girl who needs to get wasted to have a good time.
I'm not a coffee drinker.
I won't need to know where you are all the time. 
I'm not the girl who won't eat a full meal in front of you (or anyone else for that matter)!
I'm not a liar. 
I'm not the girl who plays head games or will leave you guessing.
I'm not the girl who needs to be with you every second of every day...but I might want to. 
I'm not a cat person.
I'm not a country music fan.
I'm not the girl who will whine about being fat when I'm not.
I'm not meek or mild. 

Well, that's what I've got for now. I don't know if some of these will change by the time we meet but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Love Always,
Your Uncharted Territory

No comments:

Post a Comment