7.14.2011

too true

They won't see, you're more than the shy girl.

They won't see, you're more than the shy girl. (clipped to polyvore.com)
I think this describes me all too well. Sure there are guys that like me and some even more than like. But not head-over-heals in love.

And I don't know if it's the guys or me or a combination of both. I just know that more often than not they start out liking me and then change their minds somewhere along the way. Almost as if they had been sleeping for the first 3 months and didn't realize that they didn't actually like me.

It's like a switch. And somehow I can always tell the very moment it happens. Maybe that's better for me though. I can see it coming.

Regardless, I think I'm ready for this to not be the case anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment